No, not at all. On the contrary, it is easy to play because of the following:
- The learning curve is high, meaning it is easy to pick up a Padel and learn how to play relatively quickly.
- The serve is not an offensive weapon because it is delivered underhanded. The matches are not dominated by 120+ mph serves that end the point immediately, as in tennis and racquetball.
- Padel is "levelled" because powerful serves and slams are not the "put-away" points as they are in racquetball and tennis.
- There are two chances to hit the ball: one before the ball reaches the walls or wire fences, and another after the ball hits the court surface and then bounces off the walls and wire fences.
- Since the Padel is close to the hand, it helps control the ball better.