Skip to content
ADVANTAGES TO PLAYING PADEL
- Padel promotes teamwork
- Padel promotes hand-eye coordination
- Padel is easy to learn
- Padel is a marvellous way to gain physical fitness and anyone regardless of their physical shape can play.
- Padel appeals to a wide population.
- Padel is a cross-generational game, meaning grandparents can play with their grandkids and play competitively.
- Padel is an entertaining sport to watch.
- The points last longer than in tennis and racquetball.
- Padel is a family game. Men, women, and youth can compete together without physical strength being the sole determinate of the winner.
- The hits per hour are three to four times more than in tennis.
- The smaller court brings everyone closer, making social conversation a much more integral part of the game. This makes Padel a more social game than tennis, racquetball, and squash.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.